The IQAC plays an active role in internalizing a culture of quality within the institution. This culture is maintained and sustained by several initiatives taken by the Cell through the year. During the academic year 2015-16, the members of the IQAC should involve in defining and implementing the mechanisms and procedures to improve the quality in Academics & Administration.
Orientation sessions will be conducted for the faculty and periodical meetings/ discussions with department faculty representatives will be conducted to collate the data pertaining to various activities of the departments. The writing process or documentation work will be carried out by IQAC for different committees in the view of Vision and Mission of the Institution. The KPRIT Wing’s meets periodically to plan activities which will enhance the quality culture in the campus. The IQAC will be involved in preparing & maintaining JNTU and AICTE inspection reports regularly. IQAC highlights the activities or events conducted in various departments to different stakeholders of the college.
IQAC organizes Skill building programmes regularly for both teaching and non-teaching staff through its activities as an agent of change in the institution ensuring efficient performance of academic and administrative tasks.
- 1. Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- 2. Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education.
- 3. Acting as a nodal agency of the institution for quality-related activities.
- 4. Equitable access to and affordability of academic Activities/Events for various stakeholders of the KPRIT Institution
- 5. Optimization, Integration and Usage of Modern/Innovative methods in teaching and learning Process
- 6. The credibility of Assessment & Evaluation procedures in Academics.
- 7. Ensuring the Adequacy, Maintenance and proper allocation of basic amenities & support structure and services.
- 8. Sharing of resources and Collaborative works with other institutions and Industries.
|1||Dr. D. Eshwar||Chairman, IQAC|
|2||Dr.Sreenath Kashyap||Coordinator, IQAC|
|3||K. Prashanth Reddy||Management Member|
|4||Dr.C.Veena||HOD, CSE Dept|
|5||Dr.BiradarSuryakanth||HOD, Civil Dept|
|6||Dr. G. Bhaskar Dharma Rao||HOD, H&S Dept|
|7||P. Vinay Kumar||HOD, MECH Dept|
|8||K. Kranthi Kumar||HOD, EEE Dept|
|9||G. Nagaraju||Senior Staff|
|10||Y. Vishwa Sri||Senior Staff|
|12||K. SrinivasaRao||Senior Staff|
|13||B. Ramesh||Senior Staff|
|14||G. Sujatha||Senior Staff|
|15||E. SamathaSree||Senior Staff|
|16||Y. Gopal Reddy||Local Community, Sarpanch, Ghanpur|
|17||S. Mary Veenasa (18RA1A0523)||Student member|
|19||T N S N Muneshwar(18RA1A0304)||Student member|
|21||M.Vinay Kumar(19RA5A0140)||Student member|
|22||M.Tanesh Reddy(17RA1A0542)||Alumni Member|
IQAC Summary Report
2019-20 Action Taken report onFeedback